Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Last Couple Days...

Soo first of all Happy Belated Thanksgiving to all... I hope everyone had a great time wit fa and friends and all... I enjoyed myself spending time with one of my closest friends. Im very appreciative, she invited me in2 her home and I had a good time wit her and her fam.

So... let me talk about work 4 a lil bit... If I dont find a new fuckin job ASAP I swear 2 goodness someone is goin 2 get cussed the hell out.... WHEWWWW ok Im glad I got that off my chest. LMAO I work n retail/customer service is all I will say right now . However it is sooo true that ppl can b so fuckin unbelieveably stupid and have the audacity 2 think they r right... or not in the wrong I should say. This is the first day I have had off since the start of the week... and for that I am TRUELY grateful now I have time 2 do much needed cleaning and maybe even get some of the homework that has piled up for school yyaaaayyyy me... but all is cool its fine by me seriously...

So did anyone read about the guy who worked for Wal-Mart who got fuckin ran over by a bunch of crazy ass bargain shoppers and killed?? I was like "WHATTTTT?" True story lmao.... but yeah thats wild ppl really need 2 prioritize... Life or $70 camera I mean seriously lol.... I jus wanted 2 mention that because I was sooooo disappointed at the details. 2 this story. Just google it... Im not doin more work 2 get u details lmao... read up on it yaself. lol

Lastly, I remember this tradition 4 my fam around Thanksgiving and we havent done this in a long time... we would tell what we r grateful 4... sooo I will end this wit tellin u what I am and have been very thankful of anf for this past year of 2008...
I am and have been thankful for/of....
  • my family, even when I dont call... or dont feel like talkin u still put up wit my moodswings....
  • my friends (true friends) u guys r always there 4 me and allowing me2 b who I am around u I HEART u guys
  • my job, eventhough I hate u lol u make it possible 4 me 2 do what I want daily thanx
  • my education, I am truely grateful 4 my school and my expensive ass education... thanx 4 makin life easier 4 me eventually n life
Thanx 4 tunin n 2day... latas

No comments: