Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My INTROduction

So what up world??? I guess this is me introducing myself to the world wide web.... or maybe its not that deep but WHATEV' ... I'm just here to give my thoughts and a lil incite into my small piece of the world... which probably seems a lot bigger to me than you. Get it? Got it? Good...

Ok so moving on to more pressing matters... my intro...
Hey Im Sade... and Im currently a senior in college... Yes... I will b graduating college soon... yayyy me Im grown now... I attend a art school.. and Im m
ajoring n fashion marketing jus gettin my market on and stuff lol
Im into fashion, music, photography, art... and lots and lots of other things.... u have any questions???
hit me up
welcome 2 my world... u may not like it but I LIVE it.... Ya digg?? Im out peace...

No comments: