Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Random Thoughts... Craziness...

Hey everyone!!! So since the last post many things have happened and this is just a lil update on the things that have happened... soooo

I have seen a couple movies most of which were really good... Cadilac Records yes wit Beyonce' not too bad... I liked her performance in this movie much better than anything else I have seen her in...but Dreamgirls was definitely a better movie... but I digg the movie because I love Etta James and Beyonce' did her thing wit the music I have always loved her voice and yeah... Im loving you girl!!! LOL! Im talking bout Beyonce'. I also saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons... OHHH EEEMMM GGGEEEE!!!! I loved that movie it was funny and had a great story to it ... A love that can stand the test of time... A lil cheesy yeah I know but work with me here. It kinda reminded me of the lesson behind The Notebook a lil bit but just as much as I loved that one I loved this one. I also saw Seven Pounds which was good as well. Will Smith is one of my favorite actors and I kinda always enjoy what hes in... but he seems to have this kinda crazy/weird look to him in the last couple movies hes in like this thing he does with his face, I dont kno LOL maybe Im thinking to hard...

I spent Christmas with my family on my dads side... it was good... I had time to bond and connect with fam that I dont get to see very often... I didnt do much on New Years Eve because things didnt go the way I wanted them to go but its cool Im not really complainin.... I still have been enjoying my time @ home wit my fam.

I turned 22 on Friday... Januray 2nd, Im getting old so quickly LMAO! Im jokin but yeah 2008 went by so quickly but 2009 is my year... I graduate from college I hopefully will get a good job to start my career... I got a very good internship.... in event planning and marketing which is something Im very interested in... Things seem to be falling into place IM happy about that.

Well thanx, I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday no matter what you celebrate... Im out.. ya digg...

No comments: